DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Sawadee Krap? from Thailand

Spielben

Reactions
Hi guys,
my name is Ben and I am a professional Photographer and producer living in Thailand. I run spielben and Co., a phuket video production.
I am based in southern since 6 years in Phuket and I do fly regularly my drones (Inspire 1, Mavic Pro and Mavic Pro 2) for commercial productions such as documentary or advertising.
I started recently to fly FPV and love my micro drone the Eachine Trashcan, it's dope and fun,
You can check some of my work here https://spielben.com
I know well laws and regulation in Thailand and in some surrounding countries. If you have any questions about the process or any need some tips, drop me a line. I'll be happy to help.
Cheers,
Ben

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

welcome to the forum and thanks for offering the info

Reactions: Thomas B
Hi guys,
my name is Ben and I am a professional Photographer and producer living in Thailand. I run spielben and Co., a phuket video production.
I am based in southern since 6 years in Phuket and I do fly regularly my drones (Inspire 1, Mavic Pro and Mavic Pro 2) for commercial productions such as documentary or advertising.
I started recently to fly FPV and love my micro drone the Eachine Trashcan, it's dope and fun,
I know well laws and regulation in Thailand and in some surrounding countries. If you have any questions about the process or any need some tips, drop me a line. I'll be happy to help.
Cheers,
Ben
With your background I hope you post your work frequently ...

Reactions: old man mavic
Welcome to the forum! :)

Hi guys,
Cheers,
Ben
Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Fly safe and have fun!

Hello

welcome to MavicPilots!

late December i will fly to phuket, can i fly my drone there without have the permission (which i love to have it but i am late) and what are the risk that i will be in trouble?

thanks

Hi guys,
Cheers,
Ben
Hi Ben I am coming to Krabi later this month and I am wondering if I need to register my drone
i do not want to get int trouble with the authorities just to let you know I have a dji spark thanks for your advice

Reactions: old man mavic
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tenakeetwo