Welcome Mavic Pilot!
Jump in and join our free DJI Mavic community today!

Sawtooth Range

Status
Not open for further replies.

PAW

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Undoubtedly the most beautiful spot on planet earth. Of course, I've never seen Pittsburgh...

Last edited:

jeplane

Reaction score
Oh no, not again....!

Str8lin, you've got to understand that putting the words, MP2 and Grand Teton NPS, in the same title or sentence, isn't going to go well for you, since it is illegal.

In fact, this looks like Jenny lake on the left and Leigh lake on the right. Facing west, with JAC airport to the left at about 11 NM (at least, no LAANC required)

So yeah, you are clearly in the park system.

And not only that, but since I land manned aircraft in JAC on regular basis, I seriously doubt that this was taken at less than 400 feet AGL, which is even more disconcerting.

I know it sucks that you can't get "your dream shot", but please be compliant in the future.

Thanks!

ZX14-R

Reaction score
Brisbane (Northside), Queensland Australia
Oh Dear.. it nice photos.

See no negatives.... :)

harle83

Reaction score
Str8lin Sir the damage is done. You posted on a public forum. I’ve seen time and again that the NPS will find you and ticket you. Yes you were wise to pull whatever you had up but flying in or around a NP is real bad. If you do you need to keep it to yourself. Hope a Ranger didn’t find you and NEVER do it again. Good Luck, I wish you well, keep us informed especially if they knock on your door. There’s a good chance they will. Sorry, thems the facts.

Reactions: Gindra
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gerard Wilson