DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

SC problems

Cameronkeel

Reactions
Posted in the MA2, got some good info, but this is still an ongoing issue for me.

Hey all, here from Nashville TN. New to drones got a MA2 for Christmas and love it. Got the fly more with the SC. Since I've been flying a little over a month I have a couple questions:

1) Almost every time I go to fly I have to log out and back in to DJI Fly else I get a max altitude reached at 100' or a max distance reached, forget how far that is. Is that normal or am I missing something?

2) I see y'all posting flight paths and past flight data. I log in to DJI and I show no flights or data, again, what am I missing or doing wrong. *** this I understand, but still have problems with data getting to DJI servers and Airdata UAV syncing.

Love flying the drone. I'm a serious hobbyist photographer and am now studying to get my Part 107.

Any help is appreciate!! If you're close say hi, love to get together and fly.

Many thanks,

Posted in the MA2, got some good info, but this is still an ongoing issue for me.

Hey all, here from Nashville TN. New to drones got a MA2 for Christmas and love it. Got the fly more with the SC. Since I've been flying a little over a month I have a couple questions:

1) Almost every time I go to fly I have to log out and back in to DJI Fly else I get a max altitude reached at 100' or a max distance reached, forget how far that is. Is that normal or am I missing something?

2) I see y'all posting flight paths and past flight data. I log in to DJI and I show no flights or data, again, what am I missing or doing wrong. *** this I understand, but still have problems with data getting to DJI servers and Airdata UAV syncing.

Love flying the drone. I'm a serious hobbyist photographer and am now studying to get my Part 107.

Any help is appreciate!! If you're close say hi, love to get together and fly.

Many thanks,
I would like an answer on that logging in thing as well smart controller says I'm logged in but I have same restrictions until I log out and than back in again

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada