DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

SC Tells Me I need to Calibrate the Vision Sensors

MRomine

Reactions
1#
So I'm getting a red warning message that is telling me on my Smart Controller that I need to calibrate the Vision Sensors with the DJI Assisant on a PC or Mac. So I connect my M2P via USB cable, launch the DJI Assisant 2 on my Mac, find the calibration tab enter the screen size of my display and hit next. It tells me to hold the aircraft with the forward vision sensors pointed toward the scree. Then adjust the distance of the aircraft to the sceeen untill the red and green boxes align. I'm not seeing any red or green boxes. What I am I doing wrong?

What are the consquences of flying without getting the sensors calibrated?

Just figured out that the DJI Assistant 2 software does not like a dual Mac display setup and it would not give me the calibration box until I disconnected the secondary display then everything worked just fine.

This video might be helpful for others:

I had calibrated them in the month of August ...
After the last update (... 0510) and recalibrating them (I know what DJI sins about) ... also ... that message has also appeared ...
It is not advisable to fly without the calibrated visual sensors (it is not the same as flying with them off)

Reactions: MRomine
If you disable a lot of times the visions sensors sooner or later dji go app will tell you that you need to recalibrate them....

I've done a lot of flights with that warning and nothing happened.

Reactions: MRomine
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots