DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Scammers want your details

Gagey52

Premium Pilot
Reactions
I know there are a number of drone operators who look in here. Be aware.
Does anyone remember the scam where the drone business gets a message wanting the op to complete a job for them
The guy is in hospital, gives you the location and requirements and tells that he is prepared to put the money straight into your account. Who is your merchant and details please.
They are always trying.
I remember this scam was happening in the states and it would seem they are starting in Oz.
Regards

Does anyone remember the scam where the drone business gets a message wanting the op to complete a job for them
The guy is in hospital, gives you the location and requirements and tells that he is prepared to put the money straight into your account. Who is your merchant and details please.
They are always trying.
I remember this scam was happening in the states and it would seem they are starting in Oz.
Regards
Get those on a regular basis. Mostly through Zillow

Reactions: Gagey52
Get the same thing hete except they want to transfer funds through Zelle and that is another whole level of scam.

Reactions: Gagey52
They are always trying.
Regards
Just tell them you accept venmo, google pay or paypal.

They are always trying.
Regards
Did you get an email about this?
Coukd you forward to me please

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
invertedloser