DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Scary experience yesterday.. Where is my flight logs ?

JodyR

Reactions
Ok, so I take the drone out in the country by a river and boat dock. I send it up in the parking lot. Out and down the river. 150 feet high or so if I remember. As usual, about 2000 feet away I had trouble. This time, no signal errors, no jerky lagging video, just all of a sudden black screen like app shut off or lost connection. I was videoing at the time. I tapped DJI Fly icon again, app came up and I had to tap Connect to Aircraft again. Camera view showed back up and I was able to fly it back to me and land. Very scary. Always around 2000-2500 feet distance and 200 or so up.
Maybe its the trees, not high enough, no LOS.... Who knows. My question is, where is my log files or data that I can download or send to DJI or put on here for some explanation or something? New to drones totally... and am still learning everything. Thanks!

Ok, so I take the drone out in the country by a river and boat dock. I send it up in the parking lot. Out and down the river. 150 feet high or so if I remember. As usual, about 2000 feet away I had trouble. This time, no signal errors, no jerky lagging video, just all of a sudden black screen like app shut off or lost connection. I was videoing at the time. I tapped DJI Fly icon again, app came up and I had to tap Connect to Aircraft again. Camera view showed back up and I was able to fly it back to me and land. Very scary. Always around 2000-2500 feet distance and 200 or so up.
Maybe its the trees, not high enough, no LOS.... Who knows. My question is, where is my log files or data that I can download or send to DJI or put on here for some explanation or something? New to drones totally... and am still learning everything. Thanks!
Here you have everything regarding flight logs --> Mavic Flight Log Retrieval and Analysis Guide (under section 3. you can read up on how to retrieve)

Then ... it sounds from your story that the app crashed & force closed. Probably you still had connection between you RC & the MA2 (read up in your manual if you have some led or something else that indicate that). You did right, kept calm & restarted everything ... thing's like this can happen especially when it comes to tech thing's like drones & mobile device apps ... that's one reason why you should fly within VLOS.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000