DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Schinias & Peninsula "dog's tail" Marathonas beach

Tasos GR

Reactions
Schinias is 50 km from the center of Athens.
The beach of Schinias is especially popular for summer baths.
It is located at the northeastern end of the plain of Marathon and has one of the largest beaches in Attica.
It has a very large area, perhaps the largest in Attica, and is located literally at the edge of a lush pine forest, whose trees reach the beach.

Schinias is 50 km from the center of Athens.
The beach of Schinias is especially popular for summer baths.
It is located at the northeastern end of the plain of Marathon and has one of the largest beaches in Attica.
It has a very large area, perhaps the largest in Attica, and is located literally at the edge of a lush pine forest, whose trees reach the beach.
Hi Tasos,
Once again you show us a wonderful area. The blue sea, the beautiful beach and the fantastic pine forests, just beautiful, like in paradise. Thanks for showing and have a nice day my friend Tasos ?
cheers Paul

Reactions: Tasos GR
Hi Tasos,
Once again you show us a wonderful area. The blue sea, the beautiful beach and the fantastic pine forests, just beautiful, like in paradise. Thanks for showing and have a nice day my friend Tasos ?
cheers Paul
Thank you so much my friend Paul for your feedback and your kind words, appreciated! Have a wonderful day!! ??

Another good one

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corbo2000