DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 Scottish Road Trip Vol. 1 Loch and Ben Lomond

Derlisz

Reactions

This video has been created during our road trip to Scotland. We have only spent a day and a half by the Loch.

The Loch forms part of the Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park.

Loch Lomond has a surface area of 71 km² making it the largest lake in Great Britain.

With a maximum depth of 153 meters it is also a second largest lake in GB by volume.

The name of the Loch can be translated to "The Lake of the Elms".

Ben Lomond or Beacon Mountain is the highest of the hills surrounding Loch Lomond with elevation of 974 m and prominence of 820 m.

I have recorded this video using Osmo Pocket, Mavic Air 2, Panasonic FZ 2000, GoPro 8 and Note 9.

Music and sfx have been sourced from Epidemic Sound.

Indeed! Lovely vids! I've not had a chance to see all your posts- have you already shared what software you're using for video editing? Nice work!

Indeed! Lovely vids! I've not had a chance to see all your posts- have you already shared what software you're using for video editing? Nice work!
Thanks a lot. I mainly use Final Cut Pro on Mac. It's quite a simple program camparing to the likes of DaVinci or Premiere Pro, but it's quite powerful as well.

Reactions: MAJ Mavic
Thanks a lot. I mainly use Final Cut Pro on Mac. It's quite a simple program camparing to the likes of DaVinci or Premiere Pro, but it's quite powerful as well.
Brilliant! Thank you! It does a lovely job!

Reactions: Derlisz
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thefons82