DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Scotty's Cine Sticks Issue

JGRAHAM

Jack Graham
Reactions
Using Mini 2...Purchased these recently.... When I screw them into the controller... it beeps.. When I change sticks back to normal ones the beep goes away and all is good... thoughts?

Thanks in advance
JG

Cine Sticks sounds like a tasty treat from a donut shop. ?

Just teasing, I had to Google to see what they were.

I know the joysticks on the controller are very sensitive and if they are slightly out of whack when you power it ON, the controller will beep.

I've had this happen when I stored my controller wrong once.

Perhaps the cinesticks are not quite centered on the controller, triggering the beeps.

Power the controller ON without any joysticks attached and then add the cinesticks afterwards, see if that works. ?

Good luck. ?

I use them without the boot. Just like the original sticks just taller.
I love them!!!

The boots may be the thing throwing it off.

I didn't know the boots were removable.

Nice tip. ?

The boot is the culprit.... but the boot is also essential to using the sticks to their full potential. I have specially built foam boots on my controller that slow stick movement and smooth the actions of drone and gimbal. Scotty's sticks work similarly to mine and won't work as intended if the boot is removed.

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
I just bought some, so I’ll test them on my MA2 and M2P and see what’s what. I emailed Scottymakesstuff last week with another question and got a pretty quick response.

Using Mini 2...Purchased these recently.... When I screw them into the controller... it beeps.. When I change sticks back to normal ones the beep goes away and all is good... thoughts?

Thanks in advance
JG
Recalibrate your Controller from DJI Fly while the sticks are on, restart rc and drone, then it should stop beeping

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shakes60