DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Scratched lenses on DJi Goggles?

Edslittleworld

Reactions
I use my DJI goggles quite a bit and really like them. However, the spots and smears were starting to form on the lenses. Like with cleaning all my other optics, I gave them a puff of keyboard compressed air to remove the dust. Then I used Zeiss optic wipes to clean the lenses of smears/stains and then dried them with a clean microfiber cloth. Now, I have very light scratch-swirls. WTF?

Is it possible to clean the DJI Goggle lenses without any abrasion? I wonder if I can buy replacement lenses.

BTW...there is another post on this subject, but it was not worded well and only had a 2-3 replies.

Last edited:
Sorry to hear about your scratches. All I can offer is that I use the microfiber cloth that came with them, and give a nice hot exhale onto the lens before using it. It doesn't take many uses before I have to wash the cloth with a bit of hand soap.

Sorry to hear about your scratches. All I can offer is that I use the microfiber cloth that came with them, and give a nice hot exhale onto the lens before using it. It doesn't take many uses before I have to wash the cloth with a bit of hand soap.
Sounds like it would almost make good sense to buy the lens inserts for people who need reader glasses and have them made with glass and not a prescription. That way your valuable goggle lenses will be protected.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada