DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Screen mirroring to another Android phone (for FPV)

dsvilko

Reactions
Has anyone managed to get some kind of a screen mirroring working to another phone that is able to view the stream from a google cardboard supported app (for FPV)?

Well ill he damned After seeing a cpl tablet threads I randomly thought and made a thread similar and u already did lol i swear I only see this now after I put mine up

:) Closest I have come is to use ScreenStream (mjpeg streamer) on my main phone (running the DJI Fly) and VRTV Free on the receiving phone. It does work but not well at all. There is an issue with what appears to be buffering. I don't think the problem is with the ScreenStream as it works on from a browser - a bit choppy but with almost no lag.

Has anyone managed to get some kind of a screen mirroring working to another phone that is able to view the stream from a google cardboard supported app (for FPV)?
Use Zoom and share your screen. I share my screen with our kids in other states. Works very well if I have a good internet connection.

It's not the mirroring part that's problematic (there are a plenty of solutions that don't require internet access). I asked specifically about a way to stream the screen that supports fpv goggles (split screen).

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J S