DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Scrolling horizontal lines in MA video?

I get the same thing sometimes id love to hear a official answer to this too . I thought it might have to do with where the sun is in reference to the camera

I got a MA . I thought it was designed so the props didn't interfere with the camera , but it sounds possible

I got a MA . I thought it was designed so the props didn't interfere with the camera , but it sounds possible

You can't see the props in the video, so they aren't really interfering. It's the glare from them that might be causing the problem.

If it happens all the time, even outside of direct sunlight and you're not in sport mode, it could be a video problem.

Reactions: Mavic Pro Platinum
Yea, I think its related to the positioning of the sun / camera . if it was the props it would do it on both sides if you rotated the craft 360 but it doesn't , its only on one side

Reactions: Mavic Pro Platinum
i was getting the same sort of shadows on my video from my MPP it is the reflection of the sun through the props ,i fitted a sunshade which all but eliminated the issue, still get a little bit if i am doing a 360 yaw, is there a sunshade that fits the MA maybe it would help

i was getting the same sort of shadows on my video from my MPP it is the reflection of the sun through the props ,i fitted a sunshade which all but eliminated the issue, still get a little bit if i am doing a 360 yaw, is there a sunshade that fits the MA maybe it would help

Glad you figured out what the problem was Omm!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tariqstudio