DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

SD Card Full

flateric

Reactions
I wondered if it was possible to auto overwrite the sd card when it is full, I have replaced the 16gb card now with a 64gb so not filling up so fast................. Just a thought :rolleyes:

I just connect the SD to my PC and 'move' the files to my desktop.
= empty SD card after every flight.

I was told it's a good idea to format the sd card every now and again while it is in the mavic, after you have all videos or pictures onto your computer.

I was told it's a good idea to format the sd card every now and again while it is in the mavic, after you have all videos or pictures onto your computer.
that is what I do. want to make sure that if I ever do a long video, I will have room. I usually take off all photos and videos I want after each flight

After I view the videos from the SD card on the computer, I trash the videos that are on the SD card.
When I re-insert the SD card into the Mavic air, I get a message that the SD card is full. How can I clear the SD card so I can use it again. I use a 64 San Disk Extreme plus V30 U3 A1 card.

After I view the videos from the SD card on the computer, I trash the videos that are on the SD card.
When I re-insert the SD card into the Mavic air, I get a message that the SD card is full. How can I clear the SD card so I can use it again. I use a 64 San Disk Extreme plus V30 U3 A1 card.

Chances are very good that you are not actually deleting the files from the SD card. In any case, you can use the DJI Go app to format the SD card. This will delete everything on it.

Chances are very good that you are not actually deleting the files from the SD card. In any case, you can use the DJI Go app to format the SD card. This will delete everything on it.

I found out that when I move files to trash, I need to actually empty the trash in order to actually complete the process (with the SD card still connected to my Mac)

Formatting works as well as mentioned.

Reactions: ROBERTNCREST
Are you using a Mac computer? If so, you need to empty the trash before you remove the card from the computer.

Don't for get to empty the trash on the computer or the files will stay on the SD card (hidden)

sorry, I didn't notice the other 2 replies. Great minds think alike right?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kramme