DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

SD card installation in Smart Controller

Lezwatson

Reactions
Hi everyone I’m new here and although reasonably technical this one has me stumped.

Ive just installed a 128Gb SD card in my controller, it asks me if I want to use it as the default storage area, which I said yes and past that point I get no video on the smart controller screen. If I take the SD card out and then reboot it without the SD card I starts working again.

Any help would be great fully appreciated.

Reactions: SparePartz
Hi everyone I’m new here and although reasonably technical this one has me stum
ped.

Ive just installed a 128Gb SD card in my controller, it asks me if I want to use it as the default storage area, which I said yes and past that point I get no video on the smart controller screen. If I take the SD card out and then reboot it without the SD card I starts working again.

Any help would be great fully appreciated.

Did you try formatting the SD card in the controller?
Are you sure the SD card is fast enough?
It’s also possible the SD card is just plain bad.

Reactions: THE CYBORG
What's the make and model?
I have a
EVO Select 128GB microSDXC UHS-I
in mine and it works fine. There are 20 bucks on Amazon and you should have spares anyway,

What's the make and model?
I have a
EVO Select 128GB microSDXC UHS-I
in mine and it works fine. There are 20 bucks on Amazon and you should have spares anyway,

I got this one

SanDisk Extreme Pro 128 GB microSDXC Memory Card + SD Adapter with A2 App Performance + Rescue Pro Deluxe 170 MB/s Class 10, UHS-I, U3, V30 Red/Gold SanDisk Extreme Pro 128 GB microSDXC Memory Card + SD Adapter with A2 App Performance + Rescue Pro Deluxe 170 MB/s Class 10, UHS-I, U3, V30 Red/Gold: Amazon.co.uk: Computers & Accessories

I got this one

SanDisk Extreme Pro 128 GB microSDXC Memory Card + SD Adapter with A2 App Performance + Rescue Pro Deluxe 170 MB/s Class 10, UHS-I, U3, V30 Red/Gold SanDisk Extreme Pro 128 GB microSDXC Memory Card + SD Adapter with A2 App Performance + Rescue Pro Deluxe 170 MB/s Class 10, UHS-I, U3, V30 Red/Gold: Amazon.co.uk: Computers & Accessories
Yes I've used those and they should work if it's not a counterfeit or gone bad.
You could also download blackmagic raw speed test and see what they clock in at. 60MB/sec or better is good.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest