DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

SD card speed error

RParker762

Reactions
Question for the group. I have 2 of these cards:

SanDisk 128GB Extreme microSDXC UHS-I Memory Card with Adapter - C10, U3, V30, 4K, A2, Micro SD - SDSQXA1-128G-GN6MA​

Didn't notice anything until i was looking at my flight data in Airdata that I was getting "SD card speed low, Change card". Am I correct that these should be plenty for the Air 2?

Question for the group. I have 2 of these cards:

SanDisk 128GB Extreme microSDXC UHS-I Memory Card with Adapter - C10, U3, V30, 4K, A2, Micro SD - SDSQXA1-128G-GN6MA​

Didn't notice anything until i was looking at my flight data in Airdata that I was getting "SD card speed low, Change card". Am I correct that these should be plenty for the Air 2?
Yes if they are legit, but there is a load of fakes on the market.

Reactions: Thomas B
I bought a Sandisk PLUS and had the same error. Didn't even know there were different speeds in SD cards. I upgraded to the Sandisk Extreme and all is well now.

Yes if they are legit, but there is a load of fakes on the market.
Got mine on Amazon. Seems like legit packaging. I don't notice anything off about them. I reformatted in the bird so I will see if the problem still exists. I did not notice any issues when recording so....

Got to agree with Repaid1 about the fakes, often the clue is in the price.
With the numbers on the card it should be fine, V30 is the minimum for 8K and it covers that.
Hope the format works for you.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wqb3