DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

second video ever

Wow, excellent. Can't think of much to critique maybe the one scene in the beginning flying around the forest bent above the water was asking for a resolution behind the bent that didn't come but it's a minor nit picky issue.

Please tell me you've flown drones for a while because you have excellent control of the sticks!

Where is it btw Washington state?

Very nicely done dude. You're definitely learning how to use the "cinematic" functionality of the Mavic.

I shot this last weekend.

Reactions: rossmoney
Wow, excellent. Can't think of much to critique maybe the one scene in the beginning flying around the forest bent above the water was asking for a resolution behind the bent that didn't come but it's a minor nit picky issue.

Please tell me you've flown drones for a while because you have excellent control of the sticks!

Where is it btw Washington state?
Thanks!!
I've been flying now for about a month and a half. First drone.

Amazing for being your second video. Keep up the great work and any tips or tricks for me (new Mavic owner) would be greatly appreciated

Reactions: rossmoney
Amazing for being your second video. Keep up the great work and any tips or tricks for me (new Mavic owner) would be greatly appreciated
Practice with a 20 dollar quad in doors and crash that a lot.
It helped me control the mavic much better

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada