DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro See from above the unknown Benaki's estate

Tasos GR

Reactions
See from above the unknown Benaki's estate in Kato Souli (Attica Greece) that was once an Ottoman estate.
When it passed into Greek hands it strengthened the local economy. Today it is falling apart...

ee from above the unknown Benaki's estate in Kato Souli (Attica Greece) that was once an Ottoman estate.
When it passed into Greek hands it strengthened the local economy. Today it is falling apart...
What an interesting location, I love such old rotten buildings!? Thanks for sharing this amazing video ?
cheers and have a great weekend, Paul

Thanks for sharing Tasos, another interesting video from an interesting part of the world.
Regards

Reactions: Tasos GR
Nice serene flight...good choice of music and coordinating it to the video...great subject...it is just a shame that what was once a beautiful and well built facility is not cared for anymore...however preserved in your video...well done in all areas...thank you for sharing it here

Reactions: Tasos GR
What an interesting location, I love such old rotten buildings!? Thanks for sharing this amazing video ?
cheers and have a great weekend, Paul
Thank you so much my friend Paul for your feedback! Have a wonderful day!! ??

Thanks for sharing Tasos, another interesting video from an interesting part of the world.
Regards
Thank you so much my friend for your feedback and your kind words, appreciated! More videos will be coming soon... stay tuned and have a wonderful day!! ??

Reactions: Gagey52
Nice serene flight...good choice of music and coordinating it to the video...great subject...it is just a shame that what was once a beautiful and well built facility is not cared for anymore...however preserved in your video...well done in all areas...thank you for sharing it here
Thank you so much my friend for your feedback and your kind words, appreciated! Stay tuned and have a wonderful day!! ??

Great job! I enjoyed watching

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quakzopas