DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

See the camera hanging underneath my Mavic shoot by him

Not sure what I am seeing. Are you shooting with another camera, not in the drone? That thingy that is hanging and flopping around? Whatever you shot with, the footage is generally nice. I would definitely edit out all of the shots where you are retrieving it or hand catching it unless you did that for visual effects. The riffing jazz guitar was great. Very nice footage of the radio town and the city and downward views of the mountaintop building. I'd shorten it up a bit.

Reactions: alex_markov
Not sure what I am seeing. Are you shooting with another camera, not in the drone? That thingy that is hanging and flopping around? Whatever you shot with, the footage is generally nice. I would definitely edit out all of the shots where you are retrieving it or hand catching it unless you did that for visual effects. The riffing jazz guitar was great. Very nice footage of the radio town and the city and downward views of the mountaintop building. I'd shorten it up a bit.
Thank You for those advice it's footage from my old Mavic Pro and beneath him is hanging insta 360 X (subject of those flights) clearly visible on several occasions

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PetefromNZ