DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Seeking advice about Air 2 mods

MavicOrNothing

Reactions
I have been a drone pilot since way before they were cool, but I am fairly new to the mavic series of dji. I know that some drones are fairly easy to mod and it makes sense while others just don't at all because they are either too difficult to mod vs what the result yields or they pretty much got it right and there's not much you can even do. That being said I just wanted to get some opinions on ANY mods besides airscrews that are actually worth doing to air 2?

Welcome to the AIR 2 Family.

First on the list is the Wet Suit to be able to Fly in the Rain , Capture the storm , get the the amazing lightning shots.

Second would be the Rescue Jacket to land on the Water for Remote take off or Emergency forced landings to secure the DJI refresh package. We use it mainly when we fly over new areas over the water we have not flown at before.

Third would be a Strobe light for night time flying

Next would be the Alien Dual Antenna to secure a stronger signal for all flying needs.

After that you have the Addon Battery pack that doubles flight time. This is the only mod we do not have for many reasons both technical and for safety.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Air 2 in the Rain and Land on the Water.

Welcome to the AIR 2 Family.

First on the list is the Wet Suit to be able to Fly in the Rain , Capture the storm , get the the amazing lightning shots.

Second would be the Rescue Jacket to land on the Water for Remote take off or Emergency forced landings to secure the DJI refresh package. We use it mainly when we fly over new areas over the water we have not flown at before.

Third would be a Strobe light for night time flying

Next would be the Alien Dual Antenna to secure a stronger signal for all flying needs.

After that you have the Addon Battery pack that doubles flight time. This is the only mod we do not have for many reasons both technical and for safety.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Air 2 in the Rain and Land on the Water.
If only we knew somewhere to buy Wet Suits and Rescue jackets!! ;)

Anyone know where I can buy flotation gear for my Air 2?

Seriously .. after all the preceding posts about so many redundant PR posts selling styrofoam you responded to my post?

That's funny.

Seriously .. after all the preceding posts about so many redundant PR posts selling styrofoam you responded to my post?

That's funny.
Truth to be told I debated it. But I just cannot fathom you buying the $12.00 Styrofoam floats , just makes no sense.
If there was something better than the Rescue Jacket , I would have it. Rescue Jackets are not made from Styrofoam ?

With that said we will be releasing our New Recovery pods which are just enough to stop the drone from sinking to the bottom of the ocean and will be 2.5 ounces lighter however it will not be able to negotiate any balance of your drone while on the Water but it will stop it from sinking .

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain. Land on the Water .

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada