DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Selling aerial photos

Parispics

Reactions
I took my Mavic2Pro to Europe with me last summer and took some beautiful shots in Croatia, Spain and Portugal. Is it against the law for me to sell any pictures I took there since I did not obtain license to fly from those countries? I did follow all protocol as in not flying over buildings or crowds or parks or at night, etc.

To answer your question....your odds of "being sought out" are slim to none with an emphasis on the latter.....

Let's look at your statement for a moment:

You said
..... since I did not obtain license to fly from those countries? ......

then turned around and said
.....I did follow all protocol as in not flying over buildings or crowds or parks or at night, etc.

So you did NOT follow all protocols and by not getting the license you pretty much spilled the apple cart from the get-go. You only followed the protocols/rules that you wanted to and completely ignored the rest.

Nothing is going to happen (most likely) so enjoy your pics and potential profits from them.

Allen

I took my Mavic2Pro to Europe with me last summer and took some beautiful shots in Croatia, Spain and Portugal. Is it against the law for me to sell any pictures I took there since I did not obtain license to fly from those countries? I did follow all protocol as in not flying over buildings or crowds or parks or at night, etc.
Is there a link to view the photos?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skyscansurveys