DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Selling the Mavic 2 Pro to get the Air 2S?

AroundTheWorld

Reactions
Hello,

I'm a happy owner of the Mavic 2 Pro that I was able to buy 2 years ago at an incredible price of 1050 euros (1250 dollars) and I'm now wondering if I should sell the drone in order to replace it with the DJI Air 2S?

I'm pretty sure that I could sell it at very good price and buy the Air 2S Fly More Combo at almost no extra cost.

The Air 2S Fly More Combo is actually available at 1200 euros here (1430 dollars) which is 100 euros below the normal price.

On top of that, I could receive 150 euros of cashback and 150 euros of coupons available at the store.

1) Would you then sell the Mavic 2 Pro to get the Air 2S?

2) If my plan is to buy the next Mavic 3 Pro while saving as much money as possible, do you think that I will more easily sell a Mavic 2 Pro or a Air 2S at that time?

Thanks for your help

Reactions: Chris4koi
Hello,

I'm a happy owner of the Mavic 2 Pro that I was able to buy 2 years ago at an incredible price of 1050 euros (1250 dollars) and I'm now wondering if I should sell the drone in order to replace it with the DJI Air 2S?

I'm pretty sure that I could sell it at very good price and buy the Air 2S Fly More Combo at almost no extra cost.

The Air 2S Fly More Combo is actually available at 1200 euros here (1430 dollars) which is 100 euros below the normal price.

On top of that, I could receive 150 euros of cashback and 150 euros of coupons available at the store.

1) Would you then sell the Mavic 2 Pro to get the Air 2S?

2) If my plan is to buy the next Mavic 3 Pro while saving as much money as possible, do you think that I will more easily sell a Mavic 2 Pro or a Air 2S at that time?

Thanks for your help
IMO, by the time that the "Mavi Pro 3" appears, the Air 2s will be worth more as there is a larger group of potential buyers and because the Air 2s is newer.

Reactions: Chris4koi
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada