DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Senior Moment

RGS2010

Reactions
Okay, so I just got a pair of the old DJI Goggles to go with my Air 2S. I got the goggles from Ebay and there were no updates on it so I used the Assistant 2 and ran 5 updates...no problems. Then, the Smart Controller said that it needed an update so I did that...again, no problems. THEN, I put them all together and it all worked, SUPER! But it would no longer zoom using the right wheel. I figured it was one of the updates that was the problem. I then connected my original Air 2S controller and it would not zoom either. I was about to look to the Forums for help when I noticed that I had my video settings at 5.4K and it doesn't have zoom capability on that setting. I was relieved and embarrassed all at the same time.

Senior Moments Happen!

You are connecting the old goggles to the smart controller via hdmi? I am annoyed the v2's dont have that option lol
Yes, and DJIs marketing info when the Air 2S came out said it would be compatible with the V2 and the wireless controller, but alas, not. Is a V3 coming out for Mavic 3 I wonder and they don't want to squash sales???

Yes, and DJIs marketing info when the Air 2S came out said it would be compatible with the V2 and the wireless controller, but alas, not. Is a V3 coming out for Mavic 3 I wonder and they don't want to squash sales???
God I hope not... I own two pairs of v2's.... I think the hope is in a future release and that's DJI's Method of operation, but they really have burnt the bridge anymore with what's to come as they release a product for me.

Reactions: RGS2010
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glenn-S