DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Sent Drone to DJI Repair with SD card inside

JHenderson

Reactions
Stupid mistake. I was in a rush to pack the drone at the UPS store. I know in many repairs they simply ship out a different refurbished drone. Anyone know how I can ensure I get my SD card back? Some of the video files are not backed up.
Thanks

I sent my Mavic 2 Pro in a couple of weeks ago for a barometer failure and not only left my SD card in but also I left my polarizing filter on. DJI was great... they not only replaced my drone with what appears to be a brand new one, they placed my polarizing filter in a small zip lock bag and taped my SD card on top of the new drone. If you are lucky they will do the same for you. People can say what they will but I found their service exceptional.

Reactions: JS1600
They're pro's who see this all the time. Call them to ensure the SD card is returned. No worries.

Reactions: THE CYBORG
Stupid mistake. I was in a rush to pack the drone at the UPS store. I know in many repairs they simply ship out a different refurbished drone. Anyone know how I can ensure I get my SD card back? Some of the video files are not backed up.
Thanks
I went through this about a month ago. Sent the Mavic Air to the Houston, Texas facility for repair after a crash, then realized I had left my Polar Pro filter on . I e-mailed them immediately and received immediate confirmation of receipt. To make a long story short, I got a new drone back, and my filter as well. So far, I am very happy with DJI Refresh Care, except for the really bad English when I call them. But hey, I can't even speak a single word of Mandarin so who am I to criticize?

I too sendin my P4 with an SD card inside. A new or refurbished drone came back with theSD card taped to the top of the drone.

Reactions: JS1600
Thanks all. I created a ticket just to let them know about this and they assured me I'd get it back.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair