DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Sentosa Island Singapore's Playground

MPone

Reactions

Sentosa is an island resort off Singapore’s southern coast, connected to the city by road, cable car, pedestrian boardwalk and monorail. It is a sunny island in Singapore, home to exciting events, themed attractions, award-winning spas, lush rain forests and golden sandy beaches. This 500-hectare resort island is home to an exciting array of themed attractions.

Sentosa is an island resort off Singapore’s southern coast, connected to the city by road, cable car, pedestrian boardwalk and monorail. It is a sunny island in Singapore, home to exciting events, themed attractions, award-winning spas, lush rain forests and golden sandy beaches. This 500-hectare resort island is home to an exciting array of themed attractions.
Great job, may I ask if any color grading was done

Reactions: MPone
How good is that MPone! Thoroughly enjoyed the experience with a subject enhanced by great shots, flight paths and skilful editing to the music. Would love to visit one day. Thanks from Down Under

Great job, may I ask if any color grading was done

The video was shot in HLG format. Previously I would apply the DLOG-M Lut to it and make whatever necessary adjustments. But the results are far from what I wanted. Color grading was a nightmare. Then I saw christangey. He's also using HLG format and the colors of his videos are outstanding. I asked about how he goes with color grading. He said he never use LUTs. So this time what I did was do a white balance first, no LUTS and make the necessary color adjustments. I think it came out pretty good. I use Davinci Resolve 16. Hope this helps.

Thanks to christangey for the tip.

Loved it. We will be in Singapore early March to board a cruise (Costa Fortuna) but will not have much time there before the cruise. Maybe a few days after before we fly to Phuket. Still not being too tied down due to the Virus.

How good is that MPone! Thoroughly enjoyed the experience with a subject enhanced by great shots, flight paths and skilful editing to the music. Would love to visit one day. Thanks from Down Under

Thanks for your feedback. Singapore is also the cleanest city in the world.

Loved it. We will be in Singapore early March to board a cruise (Costa Fortuna) but will not have much time there before the cruise. Maybe a few days after before we fly to Phuket. Still not being too tied down due to the Virus.

You will enjoy Singapore.

Well done! Brilliant job!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS