DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now
Hey all,

Just finished editing my latest video of Sentosa, Singapore. I would greatly appreciate feedback.

Regards,

James
Hello!
We are a group of JC 1 students from Temasek Junior College.
We would like to conduct a survey for the purpose of our Project Work (PW) topic on the use of small drones in Singapore.
We would like to gather information and opinions from drone users in Singapore to integrate them into our written report.
If you are willing to help us, please click on this link: Understanding the use of UAVs in Singapore
We appreciate your response, thank you!

Hello!
We are a group of JC 1 students from Temasek Junior College.
We would like to conduct a survey for the purpose of our Project Work (PW) topic on the use of small drones in Singapore.
We would like to gather information and opinions from drone users in Singapore to integrate them into our written report.
If you are willing to help us, please click on this link: Understanding the use of UAVs in Singapore
We appreciate your response, thank you!

Suggestion: use PM for this, I have 10 different threads on my "New posts" tab with your message on all of them.

Suggestion: use PM for this, I have 10 different threads on my "New posts" tab with your message on all of them.
I am so sorry!
I was not aware because I am new to this forum but I will take note of this issue!!
Thank you for your suggestion!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BRUNO.CARDOSO