DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

SERIAL NUMBER STICKERS ERASED DJI MAVIC PRO

Jaharmy

Reactions
Hi new pilot here.i just bought mavic pro from a friend of a friend couple months ago and I just realized that my serial number sticker on the drone is erased and can't contact the seller. any suggestion or there is another way to know my drone serial number????????

As stated in an earlier reply, once you power up your drone and your controller, and your flight app turned on you will able to find your serial number in one of the settings screens in the app, not only of the drone but of the controller, which is equally as important to have a record of.

If you fly with Go4 that's the one.

As stated in an earlier reply, once you power up your drone and your controller, and your flight app turned on you will able to find your serial number in one of the settings screens in the app, not only of the drone but of the controller, which is equally as important to have a record of.
Yes I understand its very important the serial number that's why im trying to look the drone serial number but can't found it as well in the app, only the serial number of remote control. Could you pls tell me more detail which app that I need to use to see the drone S/N and in which setting

I believe it to be listed as the flight controller

Attachments

• serial nos.jpg
    serial nos.jpg
    292.2 KB · Views: 30
Screenshot_20211008_191342_dji.go.v4.jpg
I'm not sure about this but maybe somebody know what serial number is this? Drone or battery?

Open a txt flight log with CsvView CsvView Downloads
then in the CsvView window click on "File" in the upper left corner and select "export csv". When the csv is created open it and you will see a multitude of serial number somewhere in the FAR FAR right columns

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: RadioFlyerMan
I believe it to be listed as the flight controller
This is confusing, lol. So the flight controller SN means my drone SN and now what Im missing is the remote controller SN And btw thanks for the info guys! Very helpful
Open a txt flight log with CsvView CsvView Downloads
then in the CsvView window click on "File" in the upper left corner and select "export csv". When the csv is created open it and you will see a multitude of serial number somewhere in the FAR FAR right columns
Cool! Gonna try it now

This is confusing, lol. So the flight controller SN means my drone SN and now what Im missing is the remote controller SN
Have a look at
Other than my suspicions I do not have a answer as to why the controller serial number is sometimes missing. In the csv's of my logs, from Go, Go4 and Fly, when the controller serial number appears it is in columns 237 & or 265.
A controller serial number might be on the label on the back of the controller BUT it might not be the same serial number as the one that sometimes appears in the logs. With my mavic 2 P/Z they differ, with the Mavic Mini they are the same ????????

View attachment 136089
I'm not sure about this but maybe somebody know what serial number is this? Drone or battery?
I have the Fly app but I would think on this screen if you clicked on the drone icon, that's where the drone serial number would be and the controller icon would have the remote serial number. Logically, that's how it SHOULD work. LOL

I know this chat is a few months old, but I just started to look into this since I'm trying to apply for the NFZ authorization. But on my controller in the DJI4 app, in the about page, it shows:
Flight Controller SN N/A
So where do I find my flight controller serial number?

I think there is a flight controller serial number listed in the "about" section of the App. I don't have a controller and phone etc. to hand at the moment so you would have to look for the section. But from memory it's fairly easy to find.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twistedpair