DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Service center or service in general in Switzerland

mildim

Reactions
Hi ,

i had a small issue with my mavic and had to send it to DJI Netherlands.

Long story short , i paid shipping costs and customs but dji would not provide the import licence. The drone is coming back to me at the moment.

I wanted to ask if someone knows a service center or service shops in general in Switzerland.

Thanks!

There is no official service center in Switzerland, it's Netherlands or Germany.
We've had such customs issues with Netherlands before, but never with Germany so rather contact those.

Other than that there are tons of small shops that offer Mavic repairs, no idea about reliability though. Always used DJI for the units I manage since all issues were under warranty.

There is no official service center in Switzerland, it's Netherlands or Germany.
We've had such customs issues with Netherlands before, but never with Germany so rather contact those.

Other than that there are tons of small shops that offer Mavic repairs, no idea about reliability though. Always used DJI for the units I manage since all issues were under warranty.

Thanks Kilrah ,

i created a repair case at DJI and they sent me this >

I will check the local shops that offer Mavic repairs :)

Attachments

• 2017-11-24_10h44_32.png
    2017-11-24_10h44_32.png
    13.2 KB · Views: 16
Update :

They said that the Control-Board for the Gimbal is damaged.

I do not see how this is possible , i was really carefull and i only removed the camera , but ok , it is like it is :)

Costs :

Material 93 CHF
Work 250 CHF

Repair duration 15 days.

Will keep you posted.

Hope that everything will be fine for you !!

Btw where are you in Switzerland ?

Nice !

I think there was an atempt to meet up with the local CH hobbyists , but i do not know if it actually happened. :)

Was this summer but unfortunately I was not part of the trip.

Update :

I sent them an email on 20.12.2017 asking about the progress of the repair.
They answered in 5 minutes, telling me that the drone was repaired and that i would receive it in a couple of days.

It was a bit strange for me that they answered so fast but i just thanked them and waited for the package.

As you may suspect , i got another drone and not mine :)

They did not mention anything about sending me a different drone and on the invoice they just listed the gimbal control board and the work.

The "new" drone is 2 months "younger" than my old drone.

I flew 4 batteries and i can say i am pleased with my replacement drone.

I will post some photos from the old and some from the new drone.

All in all , a "simple" camere replacement story ended arounf 500 CHFs later in a replacement drone. :)

/Dimitris

Ah ok... 500 chf and not « your » drone... is it legal to replace without informing before ??

The price and other machine suggest they just sent it to DJI like you could have done yourself.

Ah ok... 500 chf and not « your » drone... is it legal to replace without informing before ??

I am not sure if it is legal. I am tempted to send them an email and ask them but i am pretty happy with the "new" drone. I do not have the bluried right side any more. :)

The price and other machine suggest they just sent it to DJI like you could have done yourself.

I tried to send it to DJI Netherlands but it did not work @Kilrah :) DJI refused to present the import licence for the drone and DHL had to return the package.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J S