DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Setting up a Drone Club

Randy Hoeppner

Reactions
When I first got my Mavic Pro Plat. I searched my area to see if there were any drone clubs with no success. I would have liked to had a place to meet with others who share expertise and knowledge of the how's, where's, etc. Maybe I could begin to organize a club - anybody have any ideas?

Reactions: UAV Ernst
You would be much better off, asking on here for people to fly with in your area...

You can always start a Meetup group for your area, I am new to El Paso Texas, 5 months. Our meetup group here is growing very fast in a short period of time because you are not alone, there are a lot of people looking for other people to fly with. I don't know if I am allowed to post this, but here is our site address you can start one in your area. https://www.meetup.com/El-Paso-Drone-User-Group-Meetup/events/vrdmkqyxpbnb/
hope this helps.

Last edited:
You can always start your own Meetup group I am in El Paso TX moved here 5 months ago, I had the same issue. I am now the admin for the El Paso Drone flyers group and we are growing very fast 26 members strong and growing.
El Paso Drone Flyers Group (El Paso, TX) Good luck, we have a lot of fun together.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
invertedloser