DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 Seven Mile Beach - Booti Booti, NSW, Australia

Beaut morning, great light, liked the mix in of stills with the video.

On that, the stills really show clarity, the video can be a bit washed out in drone videography.
Do you do any colour grading or contrast / colour / white balance adjustments on the video ?

I've never touched mine, try and fly the 'right' way, use ND filters to help steady the viewing pleasure, at least an MC-UV filter for blue hours or photos . . . I've seen some good video tutorials on video editing recently, tempted to buy a decent editor instead of just using iMovie !! ha ha.

I know Da Vinci resolve free edition is out there, really should try that first as although the learning curve is quite substantial, it's good for most of what the average drone flyer needs, plenty of YouTube tutorials to help.

Reactions: Squidinc
Beaut morning, great light, liked the mix in of stills with the video.

On that, the stills really show clarity, the video can be a bit washed out in drone videography.
Do you do any colour grading or contrast / colour / white balance adjustments on the video ?

I've never touched mine, try and fly the 'right' way, use ND filters to help steady the viewing pleasure, at least an MC-UV filter for blue hours or photos . . . I've seen some good video tutorials on video editing recently, tempted to buy a decent editor instead of just using iMovie !! ha ha.

I know Da Vinci resolve free edition is out there, really should try that first as although the learning curve is quite substantial, it's good for most of what the average drone flyer needs, plenty of YouTube tutorials to help.
I use Final Cut Pro for my video editing. I only did some colour matching on this one, and agree the footage could be better. I’ve experimented with Davinci Resolve more than once, but found the learning curve too steep. It was taking the enjoyment away for me, spending hours trying to get somewhere. My patience could not match the learning curve. I’m also a total “Apple” device man. I used a Polar Pro ND 8 on this vision as well.

Reactions: MAvic_South_Oz
Very nice. Still learning my, new to me, Air 2 and find the video quality 'good nuff' for my amateur needs. Always enjoy others work to improve mine.

Awesome video! Liked and subscribed :)

I use Final Cut Pro for my video editing. I only did some colour matching on this one, and agree the footage could be better. I’ve experimented with Davinci Resolve more than once, but found the learning curve too steep. It was taking the enjoyment away for me, spending hours trying to get somewhere. My patience could not match the learning curve. I’m also a total “Apple” device man. I used a Polar Pro ND 8 on this vision as well.
Been using DR for some time now. There is certainly a lot to learn, but I have the time to do so. Like your work

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gadget61