DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

SF Bay Area - Mini 2

Reactions
Just checking in from the SF Bay Area. I recently sold off my Inspire 1 v2 that I had for several years, and picked up a Mini 2 to stay in the drone pilot game. I just had it up today for a few quick check flights, and am sure that I am going to enjoy the capabilities and portability of this little guy! I stayed in my back yard, did a little slow speed flying to get used to maneuvering the Mini 2, and then sent it up to grab a couple easy vids/snaps of the view. Everything seems to be operating as it should, and I'm looking forward to heading out somewhere other than suburbia to capture some footage.

Firmware is 1.03.0009, which I was happy to see. I'm definitely in the "don't upgrade unless you need to camp" since I've experienced a few issues with new firmware in the past.
Using an iPhone XR as my device since I just upgraded my wife's old phone.

I'm sure I'll have a question or two along the way, and will be sure to share any decent images/videos that I manage to grab.

RG

Welcome to the forum.
Please and do be sure you have read our guidelines.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!

I recently sold off my Inspire 1 v2 that I had for several years, and picked up a Mini 2

Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA. We have a Member's Map in the Upper Right of the Title Bar.

As an experienced Drone Flyer, I'll TRUST (Hint…) you know the laws and rules about flying a drone and all legal requirements…

Since you live in California, there are specific laws and rules for you to follow, please check to ensure these are current.

Below is the link to all of the downloads offered by DJI for the Mini 2, including the User Manual.

After you read the Manual, read it again, you will be surprised what you missed the first time and you will be better prepared for that first "scary moment…"

Happy, Safe and Legal Droning…

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98