DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Sharing My Music and Sound FX - Over 2000 Tracks

I haven't said this in a while, so I'd like to send out a heartfelt thank you to the kind folks who have shown support and donated to my efforts. Not only are your donations helping to pay for the site, but they are also helping to pay for a new synthesizer that will enable me to explore and create music for you in lots of new styles...(at least for me)...like:

Rock
Pop / Retro Pop
R&B
Country
Jazz
Latin
Classical
Folk
Holiday
and lots more.

One of the most gratifying things for me is when people write and tell me that one of my tracks inspired them to create a new game, film or other work of their own. I hope that some of these new musical styles will help you to expand the boundaries of your creativity!

As I explore and familiarize myself with this new synth, I'm also continuing my project to create looping versions of my existing tracks...I hope they are helpful, especially for my game / VN developer friends as well as my drone pilot friends.

That said, here are this week's new free tracks:

On my Action page:

"SELF DESTRUCT SEQUENCE" (Looping)
action | Soundimage.org

Two new tracks on my Aerial/Drone page:

"CARIBBEAN SKIES" – (Looping) and
"SOARING OVER THE HEARTLAND" (Looping)
aerial / drone | Soundimage.org

On my City/Urban page we have:

"WINTER ALLEYS" (Looping) and
"THE STREET MUSICIAN" (Looping)
city urban | Soundimage.org

And on my Techno page:

"MAYHEM" (Looping)
Techno | Soundimage.org

Keep being creative!

Reactions: Ray Dunakin
Congrats on the new synthesizer! I'm looking forward to hearing more of your work, and the new styles.

Congrats on the new synthesizer! I'm looking forward to hearing more of your work, and the new styles.

Hey Ray, thanks...it's very exciting! The synth is quite a beast of an instrument so learning it is a challenge, but I've actually created 3 pieces with it so far that I've uploaded if you're interested. They are:

"THE PLASTERED PELICAN BAR AND GRILLE"
https://soundimage.org/funny-5/

"PALIN’ AROUND PARIS"
world | Soundimage.org

"LOST AND FALTERING"
Sci-Fi 7 | Soundimage.org

My goal is to expand the site with lots of new styles for everyone...it should be a fun year! :)

Hello all the way from London/UK Eric

I just stumbled on to this thread and have to say you’re the answer to most of our prayers. One of my biggest challenges was finding good music that’s royalty free to use. Your work is amazing and I’m really looking forward to using them in my videos. I would be happy to credit you in them and would definitely consider donating to your efforts.

Keep up the good work.

Hello all the way from London/UK Eric

I just stumbled on to this thread and have to say you’re the answer to most of our prayers. One of my biggest challenges was finding good music that’s royalty free to use. Your work is amazing and I’m really looking forward to using them in my videos. I would be happy to credit you in them and would definitely consider donating to your efforts.

Keep up the good work.

Thanks, I hope some of my tracks are helpful! And please feel free to share...I'm a big fan of drone videos! :)

How do you get the tracks to use, Do you save to file ?

To download any given piece of the music to your computer, simply right-click on the link under its player and choose “save link as” or "save target as" (depending on your browser.) Then choose the location on your system where you would like to save it. :)

What an awesome effort! I don't know if you are open to "suggestions" but I personally like tracks that build and then drop, like dance trance or hip hop. The "Turn Down For What?" kind of beat. It makes for dynamic edits.

Thanks again!

What an awesome effort! I don't know if you are open to "suggestions" but I personally like tracks that build and then drop, like dance trance or hip hop. The "Turn Down For What?" kind of beat. It makes for dynamic edits.

Thanks again!

You're very welcome! :)

Happy October!

Continuing my mission to provide looping versions of every track on my site, here are this week's new free tracks:

On my Drama page:

"PULLING AWAY" (Looping) - Perhaps from a small-town bus station on a dreary day, leaving someone behind.
Drama | Soundimage.org

On my Fantasy page:

"GENTLE CLOSURE" – (Looping) - Little ending piece. Might work in a game or animation.
Fantasy Game Music | Soundimage.org

On my Funny/Quirky/Weird page:

"SNEAKY CAT" (Looping) - A single bassoon conveys a quiet humor.
Funny Music | Soundimage.org

On my History page:

"THE GIANT GATES OPEN" (Looping) - Would you go in? I’m not sure that I would. Anyhow, this might be a nice intro piece for an ancient city in a documentary or a game.
History Music | Soundimage.org

And on my Horror/Surreal page:

"AFTER THE INVASION" (Looping) - An intense “aftermath” kind of track. Kind of disturbing, actually…well, at least to me.
Horror Music | Soundimage.org

I hope some of them are helpful!

Hi all,

Is anyone interested in super high quality WAV versions of my tracks? I've been considering making them available for a small donation. Any feedback is welcome. :)

In the meantime, here are this week's new free tracks:

On my Nature/Science page:
"Sunrise" (Looping)
Nature Science | Soundimage.org

On my Positive/Upbeat page:

"Happy Endings" (Looping)
Positive Upbeat | Soundimage.org

On my Quiet/Peaceful/Mellow page:

"Ice Road Sunrise" (Looping)
Quiet | Soundimage.org

Two tracks on my Sci-Fi/Space page:

"Cold Moon" (Looping)
"Steamtech Mayhem" (Looping_v001)
Sci-Fi | Soundimage.org

And one on my Sports page:

"The Games" (Looping)
Sports | Soundimage.org

Btw I've also been expanding my texture images library to include cartoony 2D-style seamless images in addition to my realistic ones. They are on my TXR pages. Free to use (as always) with attribution.

Enjoy the rest of your week!

Hi everyone,

I've created over 1500 tracks of music and sound effects that you are welcome to use in your videos. It's all original...all my own work. All I ask is to be credited as indicated on my homepage.

Soundimage.org

I'm a huge fan of drone videos and so it's always a treat when I hear my music in them!
icon_e_biggrin.gif

I sincerely hope some of my tracks are helpful. Any and all feedback is welcome and always appreciated.

All the best,

Eric

Thanks Eric for the nice gesture! I’ll check it out!
Chris

Here are a couple of my recent videos using your music

I am a novice with Davinci Resolve so have a lot to learn with colour grading. Is the acknowledge of your music correct?

Eric,

Thank you for your many hours of work and creativity. Have not used these yet, just saw this for the first time in fact, but I will certainly be sharing with my technology students at school. As well as for some personal projects I have in mind, all also containing aerials. Will keep in touch, take care!

Cheers,

Anthony

Here are a couple of my recent videos using your music

I am a novice with Davinci Resolve so have a lot to learn with colour grading. Is the acknowledge of your music correct?

Hey bushie, nice videos...thanks for sharing! I want to learn Davinci Resolve, too...it looks amazing. As for my credit, please always be sure to include my website, so it should read:

Music by Eric Matyas
www.soundimage.org

Eric,

Thank you for your many hours of work and creativity. Have not used these yet, just saw this for the first time in fact, but I will certainly be sharing with my technology students at school. As well as for some personal projects I have in mind, all also containing aerials. Will keep in touch, take care!

Cheers,

Anthony

Hey Anthony, you're very welcome...I hope my music is helpful to you and your students! Please feel free to have them share their projects, I love to see how creative people are using my work! :)

Hi everyone,

We're half way through October...and half way to Halloween...so we have:

On my Funny/Quirky/Weird page:

"Ghoulish Fun" (Looping) - Good for Halloween or a Halloween themed piece.

Here's a piece in the spirit of a bad '70s cop show. It makes me itchy for some reason:

"Side Burn Squad" (Looping)

Two new tracks are ready on my Fantasy page:

"Our Mountain v003" (Looping) - An expanded version of the original that might work in an RPG under opening titles or perhaps somewhere else.

"Winding Down" (Looping) - Another ending piece, perhaps for a game or animation.

Fantasy Game Music | Soundimage.org

And two tracks on my Aerial/Drone page:

"Over a Mysterious Island" (Looping) - What waits for you below? Another track that might sound nice in a drone video…or perhaps a video about an exotic travel destination.

"Reaching Altitude" (Looping) - I would love to hear this in a drone video…(I’m a huge fan of those.) But might work in a travel video as well.

Have a good week!

Greetings,

This week's brand new free tracks are:

On my Aerial/Drone pages:

"A Thousand Exotic Places" (Looping)
"Ancient Waters" (Looping)

On my City/Urban page:

"A Walk Through the City" (Looping)
"Inner City" (Looping)
city urban | Soundimage.org

And on my Dark/Ominous page, two pieces that I think sound pretty intense:

"Arrival" (Looping)
"Secret Tunnels" (Looping)

Dark / Ominous | Soundimage.org

With Halloween coming up, I think I'll try to concentrate on my Dark/Ominous pages as well as my Horror/Surreal page. I try very hard to release one new track each day and I post them on my Facebook, Twitter and Instagram pages as I publish them (if anyone is interested.)

Enjoy!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shandilya