DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Sheep art

MAvic_South_Oz

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Lots of this has been done I guess, but a rather nice (and little sad) story on ABC (Australian Broadcasting Corporation) website.

With Covid lockdown preventing a regional New South Wales farmer from attending an Aunts funeral in Brisbane, Queensland, the young fellow set about making his own tribute in his absence.

Farmer unable to get to family funeral because of border lockdown pays tribute in the paddock

Always great the way sheep move as a group from the air, this one is like water flowing.
A screenshot thumbnail . . .

sheep_love.jpg

He uses his drone like this quite a bit apparently.

Hmmm , lammmmmb. ?
BBQ, Jumper/Sweater, or some wool socks, or glove liners to boot. Maybe even a stocking cap/beanie. You may be able to get all the above if you use one of the Chinese sheep with the four heads and eight legs. I don't think I would eat the meat though, likely bring the meat to the Chinese takeout for them to cook and sell. What's cool is since these sheep are genetically modified, they come in different colors, even hi-viz yellow or green.

Reactions: MAvic_South_Oz
BBQ, Jumper/Sweater, or some wool socks, or glove liners to boot. Maybe even a stocking cap/beanie.

Do you have Ugg Boots in the US ?
(Just looking for an image, I found LOADS of them for sale over there !!)

Mini-Ugg-Chestnut.jpg

They're a bit legendary here in the colder regions down south, range in size up to the full height boot, easy to slip on for those freezing mornings.
Indeed some people almost LIVE in theirs !!

Have owned a few pair over the years, but not recently.

Reactions: Hidden
Do you have Ugg Boots in the US ?
(Just looking for an image, I found LOADS of them for sale over there !!)

Mini-Ugg-Chestnut.jpg

They're a bit legendary here in the colder regions down south, range in size up to the full height boot, easy to slip on for those freezing mornings.
Indeed some people almost LIVE in theirs !!

Have owned a few pair over the years, but not recently.
Yes they do, I do not know what they call them in the US. About the only time my feet get cold enough to wear these would be when I am cycling, it would be difficult to attach a cleat.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929