DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Shipping a drone

Amckim2084

Reactions
So I sold my spark with two batteries and a charging station. Post office just rejected it because of the batteries. I have no original packaging either. What’s the best way to ship the this? I don’t want to just say no batteries in package.

Update: I went with UPS. I don't get the post office thing. I sold a Mavic Air with 3 batteries once. Not sure why they wouldn't take the Spark with two smaller batteries. But it's done now.

Last edited:
Did you ask the post office for options? If they refuse to ship them, I guess I'd check with the 3rd party shippers like FedEx or UPS.

mikeg

It’s one of those strange scenarios.
In the UK the Post Office lets you post things with batteries fitted but not separate, so why do they deliver a Fly More kit ?
You could look into using a courier.

Depending on where you are shipping to, you should be able to ship it UPS ground. Take it to a UPS store so they can put battery labels on the box.

I went with UPS. I don't get the post office thing. I sold a Mavic Air with 3 batteries once. Not sure why they wouldn't take the Spark with two smaller batteries.

So I sold my spark with two batteries and a charging station. Post office just rejected it because of the batteries. I have no original packaging either. What’s the best way to ship the this? I don’t want to just say no batteries in package.
I'd go with UPS.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wlochaty