DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Shipping Docks of Melbourne Aus in 4k60p

Joe Foreman

Reactions

Hey fellow Mavic Pilots! I'd like to share my latest video of a compilation of shots of a few different days filming over Melbourne's shipping docks and yards. All footage was captured in 4k60p on the mighty little Mavic Air, 2 apart from the Hyperlapses. Hope you enjoy this unique perspective on the wheels of industry turning. *Please note in Melbourne we are currently in the strictest Covid 19 lockdown so far (Stage 4), all these videos were shot before these measures were implemented.

Enjoy, Joe.

Thanks from me too - love the cranes.
They're impressive machines huh? I have to keep checking my altitude thinking "...really?": )
There's a 90m restriction on the area and they're probably like 65-70m tall?
Even the light posts in the car park are around 40m to accomodate the other vehicles :D

Hey fellow Mavic Pilots! I'd like to share my latest video of a compilation of shots of a few different days filming over Melbourne's shipping docks and yards. All footage was captured in 4k60p on the mighty little Mavic Air, 2 apart from the Hyperlapses. Hope you enjoy this unique perspective on the wheels of industry turning. *Please note in Melbourne we are currently in the strictest Covid 19 lockdown so far (Stage 4), all these videos were shot before these measures were implemented.

Enjoy, Joe.
Nice work. Impressive. Just got my Air 2, inspired to do similar flights like yours. ?

Enjoy, Joe.
Fantastic video Joe, beautiful colour and detail . What were you using as a screen , phone , tablet, sky gear screen?
brilliant .
Cheers
Dunc

Hi Joe,
wow!!! Very interesting how thanks to the timelapse one can see the busy port vehicles moving around.
Beside that all your shots a really amazing and very smooth. It was a pleasure to discover the huge port!
Thanks for sharing and happy new year ??
cheers Paul

Fantastic video Joe, beautiful colour and detail . What were you using as a screen , phone , tablet, sky gear screen?
brilliant .
Cheers
Dunc
Hey Dunc, thanks for the comment. I believe at the time I was using my phone screen (Samsung A50), but nowadays I use an iPad mini 5 for my screen. Glad you enjoyed it, sometiems I have to pinch myself that we have access to such a cool flying camera!

Hi Joe,
wow!!! Very interesting how thanks to the timelapse one can see the busy port vehicles moving around.
Beside that all your shots a really amazing and very smooth. It was a pleasure to discover the huge port!
Thanks for sharing and happy new year ??
cheers Paul
Ahh thank you Paul, a happy NY to you to. Looking forward to getting out for some more flights soon, the hyper-lapses sure do provide a unique perspective :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Giku