DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Shipping for the Mavic Mini 3 Pro

JimSteadman

Reactions
On May 25 I got a message from DJI to the effect that my Mini 3 Pro had been shipped - not the fly more bundle, but the drone and RC device including the GOLDEN TICKET (what is that?). There was a link to a UPS site to check on the progress, and delivery was estimated for June 1. But I was warned that it was shipped with a shipper created label (address was correct) but had not yet then been placed in the loving embrace of UPS.

I have checked it daily since then. I have the shipping number, but UPS consistently says " The Shipper created a label, ups has not received the package yet." So I will be seriously' surprised if it arrives tomorrow. (When I ordered, dji said to expect delivery June 11.)

Have others had this sort of experience with shipping? Suggestions, other than prayer, welcomed.

Hello
Apparently in France this seems to be going better than at home. The mini 3 was received on May 19 and the Battery Kit will arrive tomorrow. Good luck to all who are waiting for the mini 3 jewel. A+patch45 from France

Reactions: Torque
On May 25 I got a message from DJI to the effect that my Mini 3 Pro had been shipped - not the fly more bundle, but the drone and RC device including the GOLDEN TICKET (what is that?). There was a link to a UPS site to check on the progress, and delivery was estimated for June 1. But I was warned that it was shipped with a shipper created label (address was correct) but had not yet then been placed in the loving embrace of UPS.

I have checked it daily since then. I have the shipping number, but UPS consistently says " The Shipper created a label, ups has not received the package yet." So I will be seriously' surprised if it arrives tomorrow. (When I ordered, dji said to expect delivery June 11.)

Have others had this sort of experience with shipping? Suggestions, other than prayer, welcomed.
Same here, very frustrating........😤

Reactions: harleymhs

I received a similar notice on 5/25/22. My promised arrival date was 5/31/22. The shipment status on UPS still says "Label Created." I can understand delays in shipping an item, but I'm annoyed that DJI is already a week behind actually shipping it as they claimed.

Meanwhile, the weather is beautiful and the Mini 2 and Air 2S have been getting a lot of use.

I just checked again, same thing, it just says label created. Funny ho they had no problem taking my money back a few weeks ago but won't give an accurate ship date.

ditto! Recd 'shipped' notification on 5/25 but UPS still shows that it is awaiting the item! I had reached out to the DJI support last week and they said it will be shipped on 5/31 which is today. Let's see if things change at the end of the day.

ditto! Recd 'shipped' notification on 5/25 but UPS still shows that it is awaiting the item! I had reached out to the DJI support last week and they said it will be shipped on 5/31 which is today. Let's see if things change at the end of the day. Not a good business practice to take the customer's money so much in advance and provide false 'shipped' notifications.

For the folks complaining, what did DJI list as a delivery date at the time you placed the order? Is the delivery behind what they originally advertised, or is the delivery just behind what you were expecting based on the delivery label being created? From what I can tell they were advertising end of June for most of Canada & the USA - so still lots of time for that.

For the folks complaining, what did DJI list as a delivery date at the time you placed the order? Is the delivery behind what they originally advertised, or is the delivery just behind what you were expecting based on the delivery label being created? From what I can tell they were advertising end of June for most of Canada & the USA - so still lots of time for that.
for me, the promised date was 5/31 and the item hasn't even shipped yet. i had placed the order within an hour of the announcement.

Same story here, DJI is comically full of poop, lol!

Meanwhile my new EVO II Pro Enterprise kit continues to impress and keep me occupied…

Reactions: edgardcafe
My promised date was June 11, and I understand that they may be able to have it here by then. But the shipping notice said June 1. I was good with the 11th. But please don't tell me that it will be here 10 days early unless you can do it.

Reactions: PeterPatrick

DJI has always said since day 1 that shipping would be on 5/31 in the USA. DJI created labels with UPS for the initial shipments back on 5/25 and UPS estimates delivery based on an expectation they will get the package within 24 hours but clearly that hasn’t happened. I suspect DJI will be turning the packages over to UPS today, 5/31, the originally promised shipping date and by tommorow morning 6/1, UPS will update your tracking with the ACCURATE delivery date.

Reactions: JimSteadman
DJI has always said since day 1 that shipping would be on 5/31 in the USA. DJI created labels with UPS for the initial shipments back on 5/25 and UPS estimates delivery based on an expectation they will get the package within 24 hours but clearly that hasn’t happened. I suspect DJI will be turning the packages over to UPS today, 5/31, the originally promised shipping date and by tommorow morning 6/1, UPS will update your tracking with the ACCURATE delivery date.
Well, I like the sound of that. We shall see.

You guys are the lucky ones, I already explained that it would be sold out for months so at least you will have one soon :)

I ordered on May 10 and my first date was May 17. When that day came and went I contacted them on May 21 and they told me it would be delivered on May 31. Like many others I got the shipping label notification on May 25. Nothing has changed since then...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MacPilot55