DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Shipping in Canada

Jayfly

Reactions
Anyone know what the deal is for Mavics in Canada, I ordered mine through apple.ca on December 29th and have no update my shipping date is still mid march, yet I hear/read of people ordering them and getting them within days or walking into a store and picking one up? Sucks :(

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

I would order on DJi website. they promise 7-10 business days for shipment.

Anyone know what the deal is for Mavics in Canada, I ordered mine through apple.ca on December 29th and have no update my shipping date is still mid march, yet I hear/read of people ordering them and getting them within days or walking into a store and picking one up? Sucks :(

I ordered mine from AerialTech Canadian Drone Supply in Lethbridge, Alberta on December 30 and received it January 3. I had asked them to let me know when they had stock and they emailed me the morning of December 30 - I ordered that morning. Give them a call and see what they have, or just check stores in your area. What area are you in?

I'm torn, I get a corporate discount from apple which saves almost $150 which covers the cost of an additional battery. I just wish they'd update. They must certainly know from DJI that they'll have stock before the ship date they gave me which is mid march.

I ordered mine from AerialTech Canadian Drone Supply in Lethbridge, Alberta on December 30 and received it January 3. I had asked them to let me know when they had stock and they emailed me the morning of December 30 - I ordered that morning. Give them a call and see what they have, or just check stores in your area. What area are you in?

I'm in Victoria B.C when I first went to buy one I checked locally everywhere, and called all the apple stores within 800km including Alberta apples, Best Buy a few drone supply shops, multirotor heli in Calgary that is the only certified DJI repair facility in Canada (I thought these guys would be my best shot) but they couldn't guarantee anything until February when I called in December. Then I found out I get a corporate discount through my work with apple.ca so it knocked it down almost $150 bucks when I ordered it online. So now I'm torn with the savings I get or cancel and reorder from someone who can guarantee a quick ship. I heard early on apples ship times we're much quicker then what the ship date online says. Blah I just hate waiting

My Dad and I are waiting on deliveries to Canada. The order was placed in November. Apparently they are really far behind in production in their manufacturing plant in China and they literally don't have any on hand to ship, they are simply filling orders in the order of purchase as soon as the machines are built.

I just hate waiting

I would order direct from DJI. I had a November order with Best Buy that just kept getting pushed out, and also a December order from Apple.
I cancelled both those orders and ordered from DJI on Jan 5th. Just received shipment confirmation today and it is scheduled for delivery tomorrow.

I got mine from Amazon.ca, ordered Dec 19th and received it Jan 5th.

I ordered a second FLY MORE on Jan 24 and it shipped today. It was 11 business days which included Chinese New Year so totally expected and acceptable time. My first one came to Canada DHL and that was a bit of a crap show. I see this one is coming FEDEX so it (should) be much better.

Ordered the fly more combo straight from DJI last week and It arrived to winnipeg in 3 days from China.

Most accessories are all still on back order.

I'm torn, I get a corporate discount from apple which saves almost $150 which covers the cost of an additional battery. I just wish they'd update. They must certainly know from DJI that they'll have stock before the ship date they gave me which is mid march.

DJI did not charge me any tax. I would assume the Apple Store did charge you tax. Kinda out weighs your discount when you think about it.

Ordered mine from londondrugs.com Around beginning of Feb 2017 and got it 3 days later.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glenn-S