DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Shipwreck & Avlidos Lighthouse ~ Greece

Tasos GR

Reactions
Shipwreck & Avlidos Lighthouse ~ Drone Footage 4K UHD ? ?

1 (2).jpg

Lot's of crowns! :)))

You keep hammering out these beautiful videos! another winner, Tasos! I'll watch it again after it upgrades to 4 K.

You keep hammering out these beautiful videos! another winner, Tasos! I'll watch it again after it upgrades to 4 K.

It is already in 4K.!! Thank you so much. I appreciate your time to watch and comment. I'm glad you enjoyed it.. have a wonderful day. ?? ?

A very nice video. Smooth takes, good transisions and 'informative' of this beautiful area.

Thank you so much. I appreciate your time to watch and comment. I'm glad you enjoyed it.. have a wonderful day. ?? ?

Love your video. Great use of transitions

Thank you so much. I appreciate your time to watch and comment. I'm glad you enjoyed it.. have a wonderful day. ?? ?

It is already in 4K.!! Thank you so much. I appreciate your time to watch and comment. I'm glad you enjoyed it.. have a wonderful day. ?? ?
Today it is in 4K, but yesterday it was not. In my experience it takes YouTube 2 days to process our videos to full UHD. At first the video can be seen in Standard Definition. A little later it has a High Definition version and finally, a 4K version. While the video is playing, you can right click the screen and choose "Stats for Nerds" to see the actual resolution of the video you are watching. I believe that YouTube has the ability to sense your playing device as well. Not everyone can see 4K. I recently was lucky enough to obtain a 4K Monitor with my new computer. I was pretty alarmed when I posted my first 4K video and it was not displayed in 4K. Two days later it was. Your video was beautiful even though when I first saw it, it was 1080P.

• Love
Reactions: Tasos GR
Poli kala. Yassou

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
catalinbbc27