DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Shooting footage of 1km bridge dji mavric pro

Domomcp

Reactions
Hello. I am looking for some guidance or tips on how to fly my dji mavic pro drone. I am looking to video a bridge. This bridge is running alongside a motorway and is roughly 1km long from start to finsh. There is trees lamp posts etc close by. What would be best way goin about videoing this. The bridge isnt straight. I done a trail run but wen goin around these slight bends my camera jumps to turn.
Thanks in advance

As a novice pilot here are my first thoughts. To get some ideas study up on the various intelligence modes noted in the manual. Supplement this with the numerous YouTube videos on the various modes. Use waypoints.

Practice the various modes.

You could look into use Litchi. Do a Google search for a full description and what it offers.

Be sure to keep us updated.

Hello. I am looking for some guidance or tips on how to fly my dji mavic pro drone. I am looking to video a bridge. This bridge is running alongside a motorway and is roughly 1km long from start to finsh. There is trees lamp posts etc close by. What would be best way goin about videoing this. The bridge isnt straight. I done a trail run but wen goin around these slight bends my camera jumps to turn.
Thanks in advance
Did you fly the length of the bridge at high speed? If so slowing down or increasing altitude may be the solution.

I would put in tripod mode or beginners mode, to slow the movements down. If bridge is made of metal, I would take off from someplace away form bridge and lamp polls. Also be sure to set RTM high enough to clear all the polls, bridge, and trees.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twistedpair