DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Should I buy a CS from DJI or a reseller?

Ping^Spike

Reactions
If / when the Ultra Brightness comes to the UK, should I order it from DJI.com directly, or from a reseller?

Which one is likely to get shipped sooner?

Do DJI fulfill customer or wholesale / retailer orders first?

Reactions: LMTLESS
Hard to say for certain but a larger tier one dealer should have units available at the same time that units are shipping from DJI. I'd say get in contact with a reputable UK dealer and get some info as to what information they have. We can't really speak for UK availability as it's likely going to vary from North American distribution.

Thanks for the reply @Advexure Thumbswayup

I tried a couple of UK dealers, none of them have a confirmed shipping date yet. I might have to wait and see who gets it in stock first (DJI or a reseller) and then try ringing around again.

Reactions: Advexure
Thanks for the reply @Advexure Thumbswayup

I tried a couple of UK dealers, none of them have a confirmed shipping date yet. I might have to wait and see who gets it in stock first (DJI or a reseller) and then try ringing around again.

That's a good call. Ultra's are not yet shipping from the factory so it's just a waiting game for now. Best of luck and safe flying! :cool:

just buy from a company that's easy to get support from. dji is hard to get support from. i got a new extra crystal sky battery won't take a charge. just wasted $69.00 . i just got a ups return label to ship back the battery. see whats happens.

Last edited:
If / when the Ultra Brightness comes to the UK, should I order it from DJI.com directly, or from a reseller?

Which one is likely to get shipped sooner?

Do DJI fulfill customer or wholesale / retailer orders first?

Go with a direct seller as you have a better middle man if something goes wrong with it. I'd recommend Hobbymounts or Marionville Models

Also I don't think we are going to see the Ultra for a long time if at all, things have gone very quiet on it from the people I know at DJI

All this overheating talk is mostly white noise, it will be shipping very soon by all accounts, you have to take into account no one makes a 2k note screen I the kinds of quantity’s this is going to be sold in, also it’s likely a factored product so it’s actually manufacture and assembly is done outside of DJi, the screens will be made by an outside manufacture again and there are many things that may have delayed this, the CrystalSky has a LOT of space inside, you could almost put another 3 fans in there if needed so I’m not at all convinced cooking is an issue here.

Reactions: Advexure
Maybe.

I'm not saying what I said was right, that's just what I was told by a reseller in the UK. That's what they've been told by DJI

Not a single UK supplier has the standard High Brightness 7.85" in stock now either (I've tried all eighteen of them). These things are like the proverbial rocking horse poop.

I've given up waiting for the Ultra to be released and have decided to get a 7.85" High Brightness instead.

The problem now? You got it.. not a single UK seller has the High Brightness in stock either :rolleyes:

I've been looking at eBay/Amazon sellers, there are a couple claiming stock, but they're all in China. Risky, right?

Has anyone seen the 7.85" High Bright in stock with a reputable supplier (in any country?!) or is there a genuine worldwide shortage of the 7.85" size?

Has anyone seen the 7.85" High Bright in stock with a reputable supplier (in any country?!) or is there a genuine worldwide shortage of the 7.85" size?

Very limited production...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PetefromNZ