DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Should I sell my controller?

jamesw

Reactions
I crashed my drone into the ocean and my State farm insurance is cover the replacement costs. I'm planning to buy the Mavic Pro Platinum.

I'm left with 2 options:
  1. Sell my old controller (What is the best way to sell it? on Amazon?)
  2. Potentially buy the Mavic Pro Platinum w/o a controller. (Does anyone know if this is possible?)

Reactions: Jeff48
I think you mean e-bay or would list in in our classifieds as member's always looking for one to mod .As far as it working on the MPP I haven't a clue .

Potentially buy the Mavic Pro Platinum w/o a controller. (Does anyone know if this is possible?)
Even if the remote controller is the same, it'll probably be a while until DJI starts selling just the Mavic Pro Platinum aircraft.

Even if the remote controller is the same, it'll probably be a while until DJI starts selling just the Mavic Pro Platinum aircraft.

It's not like DJI would announce a release date, don't deliver on that date, weeks later come up with a new date and then take months and months to start shipping Mavics.

Naw, that would never happen.

Though, to contradict my own (semi-sarcastic) post... we are only talking about different ESCs and props.

I would wait for your new bird with the new control and then try to sell the old controller

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmikebennett