DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Show me the mavic's aux lights at night time

Kywon McCain

⭐Smooth Operator⭐
Premium Pilot
Reactions
Can you guys show me your aux lights at night time at a high alt? Thx.

Reactions: Mavic Pro Platinum
What! Me fly after sunset? Gasp. No self incrimination from me!
You dont have to worry. The Aux lights can help you in low light situations. And also, your only flying above you so you don't even have to worry about losing your drone.

This is a weird question. What are you after here?
All i wanted was to see the mavic's aux lights at nighttime.

All i wanted was to see the mavic's aux lights at nighttime.
YouTube it, there must be over 100 videos of Mavics and others at night.

You dont have to worry. The Aux lights can help you in low light situations. And also, your only flying above you so you don't even have to worry about losing your drone.
If you are asking about the Mavic 2, they are designed as landing lights, and therefore have a limited range of illumination at night of 10-15 feet directly below the drone. They can be seen from directly below the drone when looking up at the drone from 400 feet, and they can be turned on and off at will, if you program one of the bottom buttons to do so. I use them to help find the drone in the sky for landing after dark, and then shut them off for landing, as they will blind you in the dark, making handcatching difficult. What exactly are you wanting to use them for?

I use them on bright sunny days. Have them hot keyed to C2. Click them on/off quickly when my old eyes lose the drone in sun glare . In fact I’ve never observed the red/green lights in bright daylight. Once I flew the mavic nearing sunset and saw them lit for the first time. Very pretty

Not at high altitude but some shots I've taken with the landing lights on:

DSC01662-X3.jpg

DSC01659-X3.jpg

DSC01658-X4.jpg

Reactions: Kywon McCain
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member