DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Show MPH in videos?

I think I found my answer.

of course it looks PC only.

And of course I think I paid $60 or something back in the day for the software to now be free.

Uum depending on which drone you have, perhaps, in camera settings, switch on "SUBTITLES" ?

Reactions: Dronut
Reactions: SabrToothSqrl
I think I found my answer.

of course it looks PC only.

And of course I think I paid $60 or something back in the day for the software to now be free.
I created that tutorial about a year ago.
I need to update the tutorial once we update the template for the M3.

What drone do you have?

@0Kajuna0 I will love to use your product but I guess the price is too high for me. Do you have any discount for MavicPilot Premium members?

Reactions: BigAl07
I've DL'd the trial version of Telemetry Overlay and LOVED it!! I just purchased the full version (it's DLing now) and look forward to playing with it some more.

I am sure is a great product. But I guess is overpriced for what it does. Just my opinion. I am sure at half price range $49 will sell much better. I know is a vendor here but is just a suggestion.

I've downloaded it too. very neat and no faff like Dashware but won't be buying it @ 88 euros. Overpriced I'm afraid. If they made it sub 40 euros they would sell it by the shedload.

Reactions: zeusfl
Thank you all for your feedback!

I agree that the pricing is not for everyone. As a micro company, having a higher price point means the userbase is manageable in terms of support, while still being viable financially. The model has worked great so far, but feedback is very much welcome.

That said, there is a discount code in the Premium Pilots section.

Reactions: BigAl07
Reactions: 0Kajuna0
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gadget61