DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Showing some panorama photos- a 180° also (2) 6 shot and 18 shot tree top with a another 360° full view pano

MavicFlyer2

Premium Pilot
Reactions
I haven't posted anything for awhile and wanted to show some more fall colors from here in Minnesota. It's past peak color now so a new season is coming on us quick, like this weekend. We've enjoy un-seasonably warm and dry weather but come Friday rain and colder temperature are going to be here. Area farmers are, and have been, working around the clock getting the soybean and corn in and have had a good harvest despite the dry summer.
The photos are a 180° with it's mini me shot from inside the tree's on the trail (6 shot pano) using the Mavic 2 Pro. Next another 6 shot from a different park using a Canon G7X. Using the same Canon G7X I did a tree top pano (first one ever that actually worked out for me) which was 16 photos stitched together. Last is a 360° taken from the highest point in our county (1232 ft.) taken pretty early in the morning.
Link to 360° using Momento360....

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 40
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 39
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 38
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    6.2 MB · Views: 38
Last edited:
I haven't posted anything for awhile and wanted to show some more fall colors from here in Minnesota. It's past peak color now so a new season is coming on us quick, like this weekend. We've enjoy un-seasonably warm and dry weather but come Friday rain and colder temperature are going to be here. Area farmers are, and have been, working around the clock getting the soybean and corn in and have had a good harvest despite the dry summer.
The photos are a 180° with it's mini me shot from inside the tree's on the trail (6 shot pano) using the Mavic 2 Pro. Next another 6 shot from a different park using a Canon G7X. Using the same Canon G7X I did a tree top pano (first one ever that actually worked out for me) which was 16 photos stitched together. Last is a 360° taken from the highest point in our county (1232 ft.) taken pretty early in the morning.
That is a great pano. Well done.

Reactions: MavicFlyer2
Really enjoyed the Pano's. Excellent photography.

Reactions: MavicFlyer2
Thank's all for responding I like doing Panoramic photography quite a bit. Winter is on its way now so looking forward to shooting snow scene's soon.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PetefromNZ