DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Shutter priority, Mavic 2 Zoom?

PeteZ28

Reactions
Hi all, sorry if this is old news but I could not find anything conclusive. Perhaps this could be a suggestion for DJI?

I recently purchased a Mavic 2 Zoom and I'm disappointed in the video exposure settings. I understand it does not have an aperture but it would be nice if I could pick a shutter speed then have auto exposure adjust using the ISO, is this possible or no? I was filming today in conditions that kept changing due to clouds and it was really frustrating to have my EV going from 0 to -2.0 to +1.0 in manual mode which is the only way to maintain the proper shutter speed. Adjusting the EV with the 5D stick also wants to move the shutter speed rather than the ISO. Very disappointing if this cannot be configured for shutter priority, auto ISO. I was using an ND32 filter so ISO would have been ranging from around 100-800, perfect range.

Thanks!

Maybe a M2P would be better ??

Hi all, sorry if this is old news but I could not find anything conclusive. Perhaps this could be a suggestion for DJI?

I recently purchased a Mavic 2 Zoom and I'm disappointed in the video exposure settings. I understand it does not have an aperture but it would be nice if I could pick a shutter speed then have auto exposure adjust using the ISO, is this possible or no? I was filming today in conditions that kept changing due to clouds and it was really frustrating to have my EV going from 0 to -2.0 to +1.0 in manual mode which is the only way to maintain the proper shutter speed. Adjusting the EV with the 5D stick also wants to move the shutter speed rather than the ISO. Very disappointing if this cannot be configured for shutter priority, auto ISO. I was using an ND32 filter so ISO would have been ranging from around 100-800, perfect range.

Thanks!
ISO above about 200 will begin to show noticeable image degradation in the M2P and MZ.

Reactions: CharlieR and Gindra
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gadget61