DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How can I gracefully exit the free version of DJI Flight Simulator SOLVED in Post #11

I am working with the free version frequently, using my MM controller, even though the program is not specifically set up for the Mini. Have you tried selecting a different drone after starting the simulator? Maybe you can find another "avatar" that works, even if it is slightly different than your MA2 controller.

Yes, I have tried various things. The controller doesn't seem to be recognised by the software at all, even after installing the additional drivers included with the installation software. I'll ping a DJI support a note to see if they have a way.

Yes, I have tried various things. The controller doesn't seem to be recognised by the software at all, even after installing the additional drivers included with the installation software. I'll ping a DJI support a note to see if they have a way.

I had the same problem until it dawned on me that I didn't have the controller turned on. Dumb rookie mistake, I know, but sometimes it's just silly user error.

One other quick thought. Wait to connect and turn on your controller until after you have hit the <start> button on the simulator. If I turned on the controller first, the sim program would not recognize it.

Mavic Mini i DJI Flight Simulator

DJI, if you're listening, we know you have your reasons for not making our controllers compatible with Flight Simulator (you're the creators of this fantastic tool, after all) but hear us out: if one of the reasons is because you haven't created flight models for these aircraft, that's ok! We'll be happy to practice maneuvers with ANY model......please. It's not too much to ask, is it?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swigmofa