DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

sign in from east kilbride scotland

denden

Reactions
hi just got my Mavic on Sat I have a p3a boy does this little bird handle different it will be brill once I get to grips with it functions look fab oh by the way my wife thinks it cost £134 don't tell her lol digit missing anyway good to be here iam sure ill pick up good info

cheers Denis

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find i
thanks for the welcome darklod I stay in g/hills area might meet up sometime tc

Reactions: dirkclod
darklod ..
IMG_8915.GIF dirkclod :)

Reactions: LuvMyTJ
hi just got my Mavic on Sat I have a p3a boy does this little bird handle different it will be brill once I get to grips with it functions look fab oh by the way my wife thinks it cost £134 don't tell her lol digit missing anyway good to be here iam sure ill pick up good info

cheers Denis
Howdy from Wyoming denden, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ENJOYBIKE