DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Signal Failure at Very Short Ranges

sboppart

Reactions
I have 6.5 hours of flight time logged. Over the past few days, I have been getting signal failure with my Mini being only 30m directly above me (I used to be able to fly it at 100m and 1km away from the exact same location).

Has anyone else had this problem? Do you have any recommendations?

I have 6.5 hours of flight time logged. Over the past few days, I have been getting signal failure with my Mini being only 30m directly above me (I used to be able to fly it at 100m and 1km away from the exact same location).

Has anyone else had this problem? Do you have any recommendations?

Are your FC antennas correctly positioned when straight up? Flat side always towards the mini.

Here's the User Manual reference.
Antenna Direction - Page 29.jpg

Thanks for the info! As I am in Europe, postal charges are often extremely high if I order something from amazon.com, but I found this one on amazon.de and I think it is exactly the same but with another brand stamped on it. The only thing I am a bit worried about is that the Mini is nog mentionned though the RC seems to be the one of the Mini.

Screenshot_2020-05-10 Tamlltide signaalversterker voor DJI Mavic Pro, Mavic Amazon de Elektronik.png

This configuration added 800 feet. I had an extra one so I added and tested. I shot a laser beam at the outer ones and the beam hits the antennas up and down the entire length. Just being bored at home also....

Attachments

• IMG_20200511_074829.jpg
    IMG_20200511_074829.jpg
    648.5 KB · Views: 21
Reactions: EyesWideShut
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member