DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Signal loss at close range with Mavic air

Robpol

Reactions
Can anyone tell me why I get signal loss at close range some times please, usually when taking off or landing. I'm running a 4hawks sr with amps.
Thanks in advance.
In addition, this didn't happen before I was using Amps.

Did you get signal loss before the 4Hawks?

Amps are made to allow you to fly further away, and still have signal. At close range, they might be less effective than the stock Air setup. The antenna also needs to be pointed directly at the drone. The signal is strongest that way.

Reactions: Robpol and tleedom
Yes..This happens to me too. I guess it's noises from the Amps causes some interference. So I never get to close to the Aircraft when taking off and landing or never point the RC toward the aircraft when it's near the RC.

Reactions: Robpol
Did you get signal loss before the 4Hawks?

Amps are made to allow you to fly further away, and still have signal. At close range, they might be less effective than the stock Air setup. The antenna also needs to be pointed directly at the drone. The signal is strongest that way.
No signal loss before or with the 4hawks, only when amped. ?

Reactions: Former Member
Yes..This happens to me too. I guess it's noises from the Amps causes some interference. So I never get to close to the Aircraft when taking off and landing or never point the RC toward the aircraft when it's near the RC.
I have been doing similar recently as in taking off and landing away from where I stand. There does seem to be a noise issue.... Saying that I can't fault the signal at distance..

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozwaldcore