DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Silent Dji Mini 2 propellers

Certainly not "silent." Does seem quieter, but they aren't that noisy to begin with. Link to the prototype?

Reactions: A.O.
Nice. I know mini 2 is not that noisy for a drone but lowering noise is always a nice thing. Draws less attention, can be used in leasure locations without being obnoxious. Allowing yo fly lower without annoying people.

What are other characteristics like? How's the noise level when climbing/going fast in sport mode?

And most importantly... Will it be available for sale?

No,max speed is under dji control.You cannot mess with parameter of back tilt angle section anymore because is set to its max 40°(sport mode).This propeller give you exact or little bit more like 0.7 km/h increase of speed.Still under development and testing.

Nice. I know mini 2 is not that noisy for a drone but lowering noise is always a nice thing. Draws less attention, can be used in leasure locations without being obnoxious. Allowing yo fly lower without annoying people.

What are other characteristics like? How's the noise level when climbing/going fast in sport mode?

And most importantly... Will it be available for sale?
Thats my key selling point as you mention flying without annoying people or animals..because mini 2 uses digital zoom you can get astonishing captures..From distance 50 meters you not being noticable at all.Its behaive like fpv with 4 blade propeller,because its light,only 248 gram total..I m looking forward to get attention first,find investors and make it real,because it can be great ačcessories for mini 1 and mini 2 I believe.

Last edited:
Thats my key selling point as you mention flying without annoying people or animals..because mini 2 uses digital zoom you can get astonishing captures..From distance 50 meters you not being noticable at all.Its behaive like fpv with 4 blade propeller,because its light,only 248 gram total..I m looking forward to get attention first,find investors and make it real,because it can be great ačcessories for mini 1 and mini 2 I believe.
Could be... user reviews will eventually tel the tale.
Be sure to register as a vendor on the forum before you start selling here. Contact @BigAl07 or @clackey for details.

Reactions: clackey
Yup. That's one of the main reasons for me to pick Mini 2 anyway. And going even more silent would be nice. Hope you'll get your funding and will have no issues with quality on manufacturing as dialling that in is a pain in the ***. And with props there's not much room for errors.

I volunteer as a guinea pig if you want to send some iterations to others for testing.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roligtroll