DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Silvio from Central Florida

marchos77

Reactions
Hello everyone,
I have had my Mavic Air for about a year now and didn't think to join a forum until now. Such a shame since I do love flying my drone. I have been in R/C since 1993 starting with nitro 40 size planes and in 2002 start with R/C Helicopters working my way to TREX 700 and also the electric TREX 800 which I still have. I started with a Hirobo Shuttle with just a gyro to keep the tail from moving when increasing or decreasing collective. Then the newer gyros from 6 years ago that could hold the tail steady no matter what wind conditions which I thought was amazing.
Now you have these drones that you don't even have to keep line of sight with them is just amazing. I still fly the Trex 800 to keep my beginner 3D skills somewhat fresh. Anyways, I am glad to be here now and hopefully get some cool tips and tricks on the my Mavic Air.

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland marchos77.

Looks like you've had previous stick time that deserves an atti-boy.

I started flying in 2017 with the Spark along with the ease that DJI provides when flying these things.

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fbri7